The Bitfury Tardis is a significantly advanced version of Bitfury’s B8 mining server that offers a performance of up to 80 TH/s (terahashes per second) and includes new features that improve user experience and reduce overall maintenance. The Bitfury Tardis is equipped with Bitfury’s new high-performing Clarke ASIC chips and is fully upgradable, so hashboards can be replaced upon the arrival of new ASIC generations. Founded in 2011, Bitfury is the leading security and infrastructure provider for the Bitcoin Blockchain. In addition to securing the Bitcoin Blockchain, Bitfury also designs and produces innovative hardware that keeps cryptocurrencies and blockchains secure, including custom semiconductor chips and mobile datacenters. Their mission is to make the world more transparent and trusted by innovating at every level of technology — hardware, security, and software — to put trust back into the equation.
Features of the
Bitfury Tardis Server
The Bitfury Tardis server is reliable and made from the highest quality materials.
EASY TO DEPLOY
Our devices fit standard 19” server racks for instant integration into data center infrastructure.
When our new ASIC generation becomes available, you can easily upgrade your device to the most efficient hardware.
Mining with the
Bitfury Tardis Servers
Order your servers
Connect them to electricity and internet
Set up your miner with a mining pool
Begin receiving BTC
Bitfury: The trusted leader in blockchain hardware
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company that offers premier service and customized advice to all of our clients.
Our sales managers will help you choose the most efficient and profitable setup depending on your region and electricity costs.
We provide tech support after delivery ensuring your equipment works correctly and is set up for optimal operation
The Bitfury Tardis offers a performance of up to 80 TH/s (terahashes/second) and includes new features that improve user experience and reduce overall maintenance. The Bitfury Tardis is equipped with Bitfury’s new high-performing Clarke ASIC chips and is fully upgradable, so hashboards can be replaced upon the arrival of new ASIC generations.
The Bitfury Clarke ASIC is fully customized for SHA256 bitcoin mining. It can execute a hashrate of up to 120 gigahashes per second (GH/s) and a power efficiency rate as low as 55 millijoules per gigahash (mJ/GH).
UNRIVALED COMPUTING POWER, PRODUCTIVITY, and upgradability
The Bitfury Tardis is available in multiple configurations, with the option to host from five to eight hashboards. With this added feature, users can switch from achieving maximum power efficiency with eight hashboards in use, to achieving the best possible performance per ASIC with five hashboards in use. The Bitfury Tardis features a small LED screen and easy access to OrangePi for seamless operation and monitoring.
- Max performance – up to 80 TH/s
- 6U server rack
- 6.3 kW power consumption per server
- Upgradable design
- Easily configurable (5-8 hashboards) for max performance and low power consumption
- Settings that support various cost optimization plans
Enterprise Scale Bitcoin Miner ofup to 80 TH/sCapitalizing on our own miningexperience Bitfury Group designed andreleased updated & improved design ofenterprise-scale Bitcoin mining solution,available in multiple configurations
- Built on latest Bitfury Clarke chips Upgradable design Proprietary Bitfury string power design Variable configurations for variable efficiency & performance (from 5 to 8 Bitfury Clarke hashboards)Proprietary Bitfury mining software running on Debian Linux Datacenter management software0.96” LED screenDimensionsForm factor: Rack (6U)H × W × D: 10.39” × 19” × 23.27” (264 × 483 × 591 mm)Environmental RequirementsAC power: 85–305 VAC, 200–277 VAC (nominal), 45–66 HzEuropean Union: Two IEC C20 inputs (2 × 16.5 A max)North America: 0.98 m power cable with L7-30 plug (33 A max)Networking: Ethernet 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3u Operating temperature: –20 °C to 40 °C Operating humidity: 5–95% (non-condensing) Free airflow: 1500 CFMPressure drop (between air intake and outtake): no more than 80 Pa